[TriLUG] Nerd Stuff For Sale (Cheap) 1U IBM x336 quad gigabit/dual Xeon DP/dual PSU...

Derek Linz chapelhilllaptopshop at gmail.com
Sat Jun 8 16:05:46 EDT 2013

(1) IBM x336 with (2) 3.0GHz x64 Xeon processors, (2) Intel integrated
gigabit nics, (2) broadcom gigabit nics on a riser card, dual power
supplies, (8) 1 GB DDR2 ECC memory modules (all slots populated, but it'll
take 16), (4) 10k RPM 2.5" ultrascsi hot-swap drives. Two sata ports on the
motherboard.

Pretty much exactly this one, but nicer:
http://www.serverpartswarehouse.com/IBM-xSeries-336-Server-Dual-30Ghz-Xeon-2GB-RAM-Type-8837-P1958319.aspx

Any reasonable offer considered, most unreasonable offers considered as
well. $200 would make me really happy, but seriously, throw a number at me.

Also of note: Q9550, Q6600, E8500, E8400 Core 2 series CPUs.

90w Apple Cinema Display charger brick (hard to find!)

Any takers?