[TriLUG] Puppet Users' Group

Jack Neely jjneely at ncsu.edu
Mon Jun 10 14:58:22 EDT 2013

Folks,

The kind folks at PuppetLabs that I worked with to make Puppet Camp
Raleigh happen just a few short weeks ago are very interested in the
Raleigh area.  They have approached me about setting up a PUG or Puppet
User Group and have offered there support.  Not to mention a few guide
lines.

    https://puppetlabs.com/community/starting-a-user-group/

Is there interest out there for such a group?  Any volunteers to start
getting things organized?

Let me know, and I'll get you hooked up with the folks from PuppetLabs.
I can also, very likely, find space here at NCSU.

Jack
--
Jack Neely <jjneely at ncsu.edu>
Linux Czar, OIT Campus Linux Services