[TriLUG] OT Local Electronic DIY Store

Jeremy Davis jeremyhwllc at gmail.com
Fri Jun 14 17:48:38 EDT 2013

I have found, it is not so unusual to meet with a CEO of a retail chain to
discuss an idea. To schedule an appointment just requires a little effort
and time, which I ran out of time while the thought was on my mind. That
was about the time I decided to organize BarCampRDU 2013, everything has
been a blur since then.

Tell Paramore's bassist to leave a number and my secretary will be in touch
soon. :-)

No, wait... darn, I don't have a secretary :(

Cheers!
Jeremy