[TriLUG] OT Local Electronic DIY Store

Steve Litt slitt at troubleshooters.com
Sat Jun 15 11:40:08 EDT 2013

On Fri, 14 Jun 2013 06:47:47 -0700 (PDT)
John Vaughters <jvaughters04 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> >Their prices on parts to the general public was never very good
>

> How is it possible that Raleigh cannot get a Fry's electronics? Are
> we really too small with not enough Techies? Or does Fry's just not
> do the east Coast?

Be careful what you wish for. When living in LA, I shopped at Frys a
few times, until the the hassle of detention for theft (I had paid for
the goods) overwhelmed the benefit of getting better prices than the
worst of the amateur vendors in the city.

Thanks,

SteveT