[TriLUG] OT Local Electronic DIY Store

Pete Soper pete at soper.us
Mon Jun 17 09:35:38 EDT 2013

On 6/17/2013 8:37 AM, John Vaughters wrote:
> I am going to Atlanta next week, and I am going to stop at one of the FRY's to see if they still carry a decent amount of components. I'll let you know if they are still STEALING your dignity as you walk out.

Aha, a second one in Alpharetta. That's actually where I would have
thought the first one would go rather than Duluth. Or maybe when I poked
around looking for them a few months back the Alpharetta store just
wasn't shown.

But speaking of "local resources", I have a buddy who lives in Arlington
Texas and he can almost walk to the will-call counter at Mouser, that
lucky dog.

-Pete