[TriLUG] GDIRDU Introduction to Python Class

Calvin Spealman ironfroggy at gmail.com
Tue Jun 18 16:44:50 EDT 2013

Hello Everyone!

Just wanted to shoot a quick email to the group about an "Introduction
to Python" class series Girl Develop It RDU
(http://www.meetup.com/Girl-Develop-It-RDU/) is hosting at the end of
this month!

http://www.meetup.com/Girl-Develop-It-RDU/events/122999952/

The class is being taught by Caleb Smith
(https://twitter.com/CalebSmithNC), one of the many talented
developers
at Caktus Group (http://www.caktusgroup.com/). The venue for the class
has been graciously donated by Web Assign

(http://www.webassign.net/) (thank you Steve!) in Raleigh.

I am sure there are many people on this list who are not in need of an
introductory course, but wanted to post
here in case you know of anyone who might be interested! We'd also
love any help with promoting the class to other

groups and/or organizations too.

Please feel free to email the organizers with any questions! They are
very pretty thrilled to be
offering one of the first Python classes in the Girl Develop It
organization and are looking forward to bringing
more Python educational offerings to the Triangle.

I am posting this helping my colleague Julia Elman spread the word.
You can contact her at julia.elman (at) gmail.com,
on twitter as @juliaelman, or via her website http://juliaelman.com/