[TriLUG] Creating Spec file for rpm ( RHEL )

David Both dboth at millennium-technology.com
Thu Jun 20 10:46:58 EDT 2013

I am not aware of any tools that will create a SPEC file from scratch.

Try the documentation below.

http://www.rpm.org/max-rpm/s1-rpm-build-creating-spec-file.html

On 06/20/2013 09:35 AM, Dhaval Joshi wrote:
> Hello,
>
> is that anyone knows tool or any script which helps in creating spec file
> for rpm ?
>
> Regards,
> DJ

"I'd put my money on the sun and solar energy. What a source of power! I hope we
don't have to wait until oil and coal run out before we tackle that."
  - Thomas Edison, in conversation with Henry Ford and Harvey Firestone, 1931

David P. Both

David P. Both, RHCE
Millennium Technology Consulting LLC
919-389-8678

dboth at millennium-technology.com

www.millennium-technology.com
www.databook.bz - Home of the DataBook for Linux
DataBook is a Registered Trademark of David Both