[TriLUG] Sunfire x4140 issues

Brian McCullough bdmc at buadh-brath.com
Thu Jun 27 11:28:14 EDT 2013

On Wed, Jun 26, 2013 at 09:37:51PM -0400, Zac Durham wrote:
> Indeed, stepping: (B)3.
>
> I walked a long road of denial trying to get some usefulness out of my B2s.
> I hope you're able to find what is the culprit and avoid a similar
> experience.
>
> Best of luck!

Thank you, Zac.

Well, I don't know what I did, but it seems to be running right now.  I
did a re-install of Debian and Xen, and then went to create a Debian VM
( for test ), and then the Windows VM(s) that were the whole point of
this project.

I may run into my problem the next time that I re-boot, or not.  Who
knows?

Brian