[TriLUG] "wild" space on web page -- corrupt jpeg data

Brian McCullough bdmc at buadh-brath.com
Tue Jul 30 13:48:07 EDT 2013

On Tue, Jul 30, 2013 at 01:43:46PM -0400, Randy Barlow wrote:
> Alan Porter wrote:
> >Try removing the closing tag altogether.
>
> "Try removing the closing tag." -All of TriLUG

Yes, that was one reason that I rewrote the page.  There is now only one
start tag and no end tag on the page.  Previously, it had interspersed
blocks of PHP and HTML.

However, this is ( undoubtedly ) not the only page involved. There are
other pages ( I am sure ) either provided by or for the framework.

Oh, well.  So much for short cuts.

I will keep on working my way through all of the code in the tree.

Brian