[TriLUG] Raspberri Pi MAME Centipede

Jonathan Mainguy jon at jmainguy.com
Wed Jul 31 08:22:33 EDT 2013

Hey Greg,

Seems like a fun idea. What do you perceive to be the challenges you are
not comfortable with? The Pi supports usb, and hdmi out, and running
Centipede in MAME should be possible with the Pi. USB Trackball mouse, hdmi
screen, need to physically build the cabinet (Never built something out of
wood, but looks like a lot of fun), and then getting MAME to play nice with
the USB Trackball mouse for the game. You should be able to work out the
kinks before building the cabinet.

Jon