[TriLUG] Raspberri Pi MAME Centipede

Chris Knowles cknowles2112 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 31 09:17:15 EDT 2013

Heck, there are virtualbox VM versions of the pi.  You can even work out
the config and control kinks without a pi.  ( Not sure how modern this is,
but I did get things to boot using a VM like the one here:
http://ediy.com.my/index.php/blog/item/52-virtualbox-raspberry-pi-emulator*)
*

I started looking into this many moons ago, but pi was brand new back then,
so the support forums weren't populated with anything other than "I want
one" yet.

I'm Very interested in your progress.  I had made a control only cabinet
meant to plug into the keyboard path on a computer for MAME use long ago.
(Ps2 - *that* long ago.)  Was thinking of updating it, and having the
control box have the computer inside of it.  $kid likes playing elevator
action.

CJK