[TriLUG] Request for help with software usability study

Michael Czeiszperger michael at czei.org
Thu Aug 1 17:30:12 EDT 2013

Its been a while since I've been to a TriLUG meeting, sorry, but I thought some of the local crowd might be able to help us out.

The software is for web performance testing (webperformance.com), and it only takes around 30 minutes, and can be done remotely on your schedule.  I'm looking for programmers, testers, and systems administrators.

There's a $300 honorarium that we donate to the charity of your choice in your name. (Earning most people around a $100 tax deduction.)

Thanks!

"You know, I used to think it was awful that life was so unfair. Then I thought, wouldn't it be much worse if life were fair and all the terrible things that happen to us come because we actually deserve them?  So, now I take great comfort in the general hostility and unfairness of the universe." -- J. Michael Stracyznski

Mike Czeiszperger
Chapel Hill, NC
C: 919-619-0607