[TriLUG] Best appliance for Linux firewall?

Brian Henning bhenning at pineinst.com
Mon Aug 12 10:46:22 EDT 2013

I love it when a thread I start goes for a nice long run!

Anyway, I've decided to try out a Mirabox + a big fat external USB 3 hard
drive.  I'm also going to see how it performs running ZoneMinder motion
detection on three IP cameras.  I'll try to remember to post some stats
after it's been up a while.