[TriLUG] Backup Win7 to Linux

Jonathan Mainguy jon at jmainguy.com
Tue Aug 13 19:56:33 EDT 2013

Right now I am taking rsync backups off my Windows Partition. I am only
backing up pidgin logs but it should work for other types of files as well.
I havent tried placing them back so I cant say how that would work.

Windows Partition I use for work. Then I come home and boot up Fedora
partition, which I then use to backup Pidgin logs with rsync.