[TriLUG] Backup Win7 to Linux

Jeff Ellis jellis at rallydev.com
Mon Aug 19 15:13:18 EDT 2013

I've been using backuppc (http://backuppc.sourceforge.net) to backup a
variety of workstations to a central linux file server.  It works with any
client computer that can run rsyncd, sshd, ftpd, or export via samba (I
think).  Currently backing up linux and windows 7 hosts.  Running netatalk
on the same file server allows macs to backup to it as if it were a time
capsule.

Jeff