[TriLUG] Useful ? Give away items

Ronald H Evans rhevans at nc.rr.com
Sat Aug 24 13:19:31 EDT 2013

I have a HP laserjet 1100 that was given to me that is sitting in a
corner of my office that I could use to stack magazines and other
equally precious items.  I have the usb to parallel port cable that was
used by its previous owner.

I have an Altec Lansing 221 Speaker system that needs repair to the left
speaker cord (Not the master. Just a simple dual wire.)

Everything worked when given to me.  I live half a mile from exit 273A
on I40.  First email and pickup and its yours.

Ron

--Pablo Picasso