[TriLUG] Hardware recommendations

James Jones jc.jones at tuftux.com
Tue Aug 27 14:54:11 EDT 2013

Thanks Ron, but since I am nearing the end of my audio years, I want
to install as much new equipment for my replacement to use. When
someone is learning a new system, the last thing a newbie would need
is to for our equipment to fail while learning.

When a new sound person takes over, I hope to have a complete "book"
of our system with backup circuits, etc -- At present the only non-new
item in our system is the power amplifier. I hope to replace it with a
new amplifier near the end of this year.

Any other suggestions in the new realm??

jcj

--
Jc Jones
Blogs -