[TriLUG] Linux SBCs and self-guided remote control vehicles

Jeremy Davis jeremydavis at jeremydavis.biz
Fri Sep 27 19:04:30 EDT 2013

I personally would like to have a self guided lawn care drone, one that is
electric and plugs itself back in after it is done.

A doggie poo removal drone would be nice too.

You might also check out these folks to see if they have something:
http://triangleamateurrobotics.org/
http://splatspace.org/
http://www.ncnearspace.org/

Cheers!