[TriLUG] cleaning out the closet

Kevin Otte nivex at nivex.net
Tue Oct 8 15:32:58 EDT 2013

Here's a list of stuff taking up space in my closet. If you would like
more info on any of it or would like to make arrangements to acquire
said goods, reply off-list or via /query on Freenode. I am planning to
be at this month's meeting if you would like to transfer items there.

D-Link DSA-3100
  Captive portal in a box
  Intel XScale IXP420
  Console output is clearly dialog and ifconfig

3Com SuperStack II Switch 3300
  24x 10/100 copper ports
  VLAN capable

Cisco Catalyst 2948G
  48x 10/100 copper ports
  2x 1000Base-X (fiber) ports
  VLAN capable

Linksys WAP11
  802.11b access point

Linksys WET11
  802.11b bridge

Linksys/Cisco WGA11B
  802.11b Game adapter (specialized wireless bridge)

Sharp Zaurus SL-5500
  Linux based PDA. OpenZaurus currently installed.
  Includes 802.11b CF card
  Dock protocol is IPv4 over USB-Ethernet