[TriLUG] tempomail doesn't work anymore

Joseph Mack NA3T jmack at wm7d.net
Wed Oct 9 17:39:26 EDT 2013

I use tempomail to get a disposable e-mail address when ordering on-line with
firefox. You activate it with the right mouse click when hovering over the
e-mail box and entering your real e-mail address into a dialogue box. After
clicking the temporary e-mail address appears in the on-line form.

About a week ago, the tempomail dialogue box locked up after clicking on it to
post the temporary e-mail address. You had to kill the box with "dismiss
subprogram". I've tried it on several machines, including one with the latest
firefox (v24), all giving the same result. I have the latest version of
tempomail (1.0.15)

Google searches for "tempomail locksup hangs problems" reveal nothing.

Any idea what might be happening?

Thanks Joe