[TriLUG] Upcoming IEEE Meeting on Cybersecurity

Barry Peddycord III bwpeddyc at ncsu.edu
Thu Oct 17 09:35:33 EDT 2013

Hey folks! In addition to all of my other roles, I also happen to serve
as the chair of the IEEE Computer Society, and we're having ourselves a
meeting on Cybersecurity in the context of Nuclear Energy. It will be
held at NC State's Centennial Campus (Room still TBD) on Wednesday,
October 30 starting at 6:00 PM. Matt Gibson from Duke Energy will be

Please RSVP here if you're interested. That way, when the room is
announced, we can let you know where it is!