[TriLUG] Soft Drinks Request/Reminder

Yodawatt gigaFusion yodawatt at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 14 07:15:52 EST 2013

I was asked to send a reminder here of my request that when procuring soft drinks for the meeting, one kind in particular is of interest: Pepsi's all-natural SIERRA MIST, a lemon-lime drink with a hint of tangerine, because Sierra Mist is the only type of soda-water drink commonly available which *** never contains HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP ***... that frankensweetner being a concern for several reasons, including the FDA-verified fact that HFCS is often tainted with the neurotoxic metal Mercury. (Why they don't put an end to such things is hard to imagine, isn't it?)
Thank You
To raise new questions, new possibilities, to regard old
problems from a new angle, requires creative imagination
and marks real advance in science. -- Albert Einstein