[TriLUG] static website generators

Matthew Frazier leafstormrush at gmail.com
Fri Nov 15 19:43:15 EST 2013

The most flexible one I've found is nanoc: http://nanoc.ws/

nanoc doesn't have long configuration files like other generators --
instead, compilation is controlled entirely by Ruby code. This is nice
because it lets you do very advanced things if you need to, like
dynamically select markup languages, nest layout templates, or generate
items on the fly.

(Though I will warn you that after I started using a static site
generator for my personal Web site, my blogging rate plummeted.)

--
Thanks,
Matthew Frazier