[TriLUG] my relationship with TWC is at an end.

Greg Brown gwbrown1 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 19 21:35:24 EST 2013

I guess I was a touch irritated when I sent out my first email, I should
know better but the amount of money I'm spending on basic cable (with a DVR
and basic HD) along with high-speed Internet is just insane.

For the life of me I can't figure out how basic TWC high-speed with an
cable modem rental would come out to $60/month and it's less at Earthlink
riding over the same infrastructure.  Not much but a bit.

Good to know about Earthlink.  TWC as far as television is gone at the end
of this billing cycle.  I just don't use it enough to justify the cost.

I'll investigate Earthlink vs. TWC for just high-speed in more depth.

Greg