[TriLUG] my relationship with TWC is at an end.

tj bimasakti at gmail.com
Thu Nov 21 10:20:47 EST 2013

I'm on earthtlink (TWC cable) HS internet.

I do not have TV services just internet only

I pay $41.90/month ( no modem rental) that billed directly from TWC
(earthlink service is stated in the  billing).
the speed is  Up to 15.0Mbps for upstream, and Up to 1Mbps for downstream.
as far as I know, the IP and DNS  are using earthlink service not TWC, and
never hear about IPV6 on earthlik HS cable (TWC).

just look up from earthlink, they jack up the price:
CableUp to 15.0Mbps $39.90/mo.
(First 6 Months*; $51.90/mo. thereafter). this used to be 41.90/Month  with
first 6 months for 29.90/month)