[TriLUG] TriLUG Website Infrastructure

Jeremy Davis jeremyhwllc at gmail.com
Thu Nov 21 11:17:19 EST 2013

Dudle looks like a nice program. Thanks for sharing and I agree TriLUG
should try to do everything possible with FOSS.

As active as Linus Torvalds is on G+, I assume it is not too terribly
shameful for TriLUG to use Google services occasionally. Certainly the FOSS
options should always be exhausted first though.

Gravity Forms for WordPress would make a very nice and frictionless
solution for signups and RSVPs as well.