[TriLUG] December 12 Meeting: Holiday Demo Party (at SplatSpace)

Jeremy Davis jeremydavis at jeremydavis.biz
Thu Nov 21 15:32:58 EST 2013

Bill, you are right, the emails hanging out there would not be cool. Are
the emails critical? FossFair and BarCampRDU did similar signup rosters.
The names were there but not the email. They could use an alias name if
they wish. Examples below.

https://opensource.ncsu.edu/FossFair2013

http://trilug.org/barcamp/attendee-signup/