[TriLUG] December 12 Meeting: Holiday Demo Party (at SplatSpace)

Cristóbal Palmer cristobalpalmer at gmail.com
Thu Nov 21 15:54:46 EST 2013

On Thursday, November 21, 2013 at 3:18 PM, Bill Farrow wrote:
> This depends on whether people are happy having their RSVP form data
> made public. That would mean their name, email address, etc

Let's please not do this (either leave out emails or make emails public -- both are bad).

If people want to make a change they can contact us (the SC) and we can update the spreadsheet. I think that few enough people will need to make a change after initial signup that we don't need to over-engineer a solution. If I'm wrong, then it can be my job to deal with the people wanting changes.

Cheers,
--
Cristóbal Palmer
cmpalmer.org