[TriLUG] December 12 Meeting: Holiday Demo Party (at SplatSpace)

Jeremy Davis jeremydavis at jeremydavis.biz
Thu Nov 21 17:04:15 EST 2013

You might consider asking for Twitter handles instead of email addresses.
This would enable the sign up process to remain an "open" wiki-like concept
and it would ease the anxiety of not being able to contact someone if
things go awry. Just an idea...

On Thu, Nov 21, 2013 at 3:54 PM, Cristóbal Palmer <cristobalpalmer at gmail.com