[TriLUG] Mouse not working with 3.12 kernel

matt at noway2.thruhere.net matt at noway2.thruhere.net
Mon Nov 25 19:00:22 EST 2013

> I've upgraded to the 3.12.1 kernel, but my USB mouse isn't working. I see
> this in the system log:

(snip)
Probably not a lot of help, but it looks like in the works case the device
is enumerating with ID information, but not in the other case.  This makes
me wonder if you are missing a module or something.

I would suggest seeing if you can either find a module in the kernel
config related to mice / logitech, see if you can compare the config, and
lastly build the new kernel on the old config (working) and see if that
works.