[TriLUG] UNIVAC 1, DBA

Pete Soper pete at soper.us
Tue Nov 26 11:19:05 EST 2013

"Over the years when you've looked at more modern computers and their
software systems, were you struck by similarities to your Univac I
system? What about differences not about size/speed? Did it seem like
the wheel was being reinvented every few years and sold as a new invention?"

-Pete (did graduate CS courses with an 1108 and 1110)