[TriLUG] Joint IEEE/Triangle Amateur Robotics and Triangle Embedded Computing meeting THIS Monday 12/2 (free pizza)

R Radford rradford at mindspring.com
Tue Nov 26 13:01:53 EST 2013

Since this is in IEEE meeting, it is recommended that those going please go
to the IEEE website and sign up that you plan to be there.

https://meetings.vtools.ieee.org/meeting_view/list_meeting/21625

This does two thigs:
   * it helps us know how much pizza and drinks to order
   * when you get to the meeting, your name will already be on the form so
all you have to do is initial it (NCSU requires the name of those visiting
for meetings of this type after hours)

If you forget to sign up, don't fret - we are not checking names at the
door, but it does help in planning.

Regarding the triembed post, could someone please add this link to the info
on their website as well?

Thanx!