[TriLUG] Fwd: [TAR] IEEE/TAR/TriEmbed meeting tomorrow night - Raspberry Pi Hacks + Jan/Feb meeting notices

R Radford rradford at mindspring.com
Mon Dec 2 15:30:46 EST 2013

No, the organizer of the meeting puts in the day/time when registration
closes.  I initially set that to yesterday morning, and then bumped it
until midnight last night, and it was bumped by Barry again today.

It is usually set the day before to allow time for the pizza order in the
morning as they normally prefer a couple hour advance notice on the pizza
order.

As for will their be enough room?  I will admit I am not 100% sure as this
is our highest preregistration event we have had before, and as you pointed
out, we normally have more show up than register.

If the number of people exceed the seating capacity, people can sit on the
floor, lean against the wall, etc - so we will find some where for everyone
to go. There is also a room larger than ours that is usually open and I
will check that tonight as a backup if needed.

Hoping for a big crowd tonight !