[TriLUG] PDFlib

Brian McCullough bdmc at buadh-brath.com
Thu Dec 12 13:42:31 EST 2013

On Wed, Dec 11, 2013 at 10:16:51PM -0500, Michael Kimsal wrote:
> I don't have the source code, but was it something like

Incidentally, I seem to be getting different results from "echo buf to
screen vs save buf in file."  The latter does not seem to produce a
valid PDF file.

Diff tells me that "binary files are different," and a quick look with
view doesn't show anything obviously different.

The copy saved from the PDF reader on the web browser is significantly smaller ( 1/3 ).

Any ideas?

Brian