[TriLUG] Connecting to Remote PC

John Vaughters jvaughters04 at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 19 09:28:10 EST 2013

Brian,

Samba, SCP, FTP and even HTTP are all good methods. My personal favorite especially if it is over a WAN is SCP. you will need to load ssh on the XP box, then use WinSCP to connect. Samba of course is the easiest, but not necessarily the most secure.

I am just trying to point you in a direction, there are many resources for all these methods on the web.

John Vaughters