[TriLUG] best home router for voip prioritization

Bill Farrow bill at arrowsreach.com
Fri Dec 27 11:49:46 EST 2013

On Fri, Dec 27, 2013 at 11:39 AM, Joseph Mack NA3T <jmack at wm7d.net> wrote:
> the one I did about 2yrs ago with you, to find in the docs that for the 1.11
> hardware that the wan port is disabled. Apparently TP put in their firmware

> I take it that there's no problems? Do you know the v1.11 wan port story?

Joe,
I read through the docs as well and got thoroughly confused as well.

On the v1.11 hardware I installed the latest Gargoyle firmware which
is built on top of Attitude Adjustment 12.09. The WAN port worked fine
without any fiddling, so I would say that this "bug/feature" has been
addressed in the OpenWRT kernel. Take the plunge !

Bill