[TriLUG] Need some help parsing a file

Brian Blater brb.lists at gmail.com
Mon Dec 30 15:25:38 EST 2013

Thank you for everyone's suggestions. It is awesome the amount of knowledge
out there and the willingness to share/help.

As was mentioned, cut in this instance was the easiest and fastest for me
to just get the task done. Other tools may be more powerful, but I find it
hard to understand REGEX and it just doesn't stick in this old mind.

I did learn a lot from this exchange and hope to keep the knowledge
accessible in the brain (if not, I'm keeping this e-mail in archive :))

Thanks,
Brian