[TriLUG] have ya'll seen this?

Craig Cook cncook001 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 1 19:27:41 EST 2014

>My question is, Is there anything we can do?

If you have data the NSA really wants, they will get it.

Bruce Schneier is asking us "technology people" to do more with security.  Build it into things we produce.  Make it a little more difficult for the NSA to get your data.

btw, that is an interesting article on some of the NSA technology from 2008.  Imagine what they have now ;)

I was curious to see Juniper and Cisco firewalls mentioned, but not checkpoint.  I guess the Israel gov already has that covered ;)

Thanks

Craig