[TriLUG] OT: Arranging Employer Provided Broadband is Hard

Carl Crider c.crider at gmail.com
Thu Jan 2 10:30:03 EST 2014

Scott,

 As someone that works 90%+ from home; I've used the TWC (RoadRunner) 30/5
connection since 2010. We only have TWC for internet, no phone or TV.
As I've mentioned on TriLUG before; I may be the lucky one that has had no
issues since getting this service. On the back end of this, we
write off 1/2 of our bandwidth costs every year.