[TriLUG] OT: Arranging Employer Provided Broadband is Hard

John Vaughters jvaughters04 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 2 11:05:58 EST 2014

> They want static IP, and will cover moving up to faster service (~20 Mbps).

Scott,

If they will cough it up for Time Warner Business Class, I would go that route. TW is a complete 180 on the business class in regards to service when compared to the horrible service us retail users get. They prioritize your traffic and respond quickly to problems. Our customers use them and they have nothing but good things to say.

I think with the basic plans it includes 1-2 static ip's. I have been dying to get the Business Class services for home. I just cannot justify the cost.

BTW - I am not plugging TW, I am just as frustrated with their retail service as the rest of the people that complain. I am just sharing the experiences told to me by our customers.

John Vaughters