[TriLUG] [OT: Job Posting] Cree Inc. - Linux Administrator

John Broome jbroome at gmail.com
Fri Jan 3 14:34:57 EST 2014

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Chadwick O'Connell <hit-reply at linkedin.com>
Date: Fri, Jan 3, 2014 at 11:52 AM
Subject: Cree Inc. - Linux Administrator

My name is Chadwick O'Connell and I am a member of the HR team at Cree,
Inc. Cree is a $1.4B manufacturing company. We're out to obsolete
inefficient lighting through our industry leading LED products (Chips,
Components and Fixtures).

This IT Linux Administrator position will support Cree’s business critical
systems sustaining gra24x7 manufacturing Oracle Linux, and RedHat Linux
systems. They will assist in technical research and development to enable
continuing innovation and efficiency within the infrastructure. As well as
ensure system hardware, operating systems, applications, and related
procedures achieve company values and following ITIL framework best
practices regarding Change Management, Service Management, and ­­Capacity
Management.

Below is a link to the job description:

http://autohire.careershop.com/cree/JobSearch/JobCenterViewCndt.asp?JobAd_Id=953871

I’d love to discuss the opportunity in more detail or answer any questions
you may have. See below for additional information.

Compensation related benefits include the following:
• Very Competitive Base Salary
• Quarterly Profit Sharing
• Stock options
• 401K match
• Stock Purchase Plan

Why choose Cree?
• Make Change...Cree is an entrepreneurial environment where you are
empowered to make significant change without bureaucracy. Say no to politics
• Growth...the opportunity to grow professionally in a high growth company
• Reward...Cree believes in equity based compensation. Earn equity in a
company with very strong financials

Also, if you are unable to make the move, but know someone who may be
interested, I would love to hear from you.

Sincerely,

Chadwick O'Connell
CREE Recruiting Team
coconnell at cree.com