[TriLUG] Choosing a new home computer

Dewey Hylton plug at hyltown.com
Mon Jan 6 10:11:27 EST 2014

you might try thinking outside the box. i have no idea what your needs are, but this type of thing works perfectly for me: http://cubox-i.com

tiny, quiet, minimal power usage. of course, you're probably not going to run steam games or virtualization on this. but for my typical remote admin and web surfing/webmail this thing works very well.