[TriLUG] Choosing a new home computer

Roy Vestal rvestal at trilug.org
Mon Jan 6 10:48:05 EST 2014

We built a system using a  new mainboard i3, 4GB RAM purchased from
Intrex. I reused the case and power supply. Total cost: $250.00. That
was with the TriLUG discount! :D

If you are not aware folks, ask at your local Intrex if they honor the
TriLUG discount. I go to the one in Cary off High House Road. Just show
them the membership card and you can get up to 5% off.

-Roy