[TriLUG] OT: Inexpensive Wireless Headphones

Jeremy Davis jeremyhwllc at gmail.com
Mon Jan 6 12:22:48 EST 2014

Given the expensive nature of repairing hearing loss, I recommend Bose
headphones because I think low distortion signals tend to be easier on the
ear drums. I would cut corners on something that does not involve ear
drums. Even if Bose deafens you too, at least it would be the result of a
quality experience. :D
Cheers!
Jeremy