[TriLUG] have ya'll seen this?

matt at noway2.thruhere.net matt at noway2.thruhere.net
Wed Jan 8 16:56:22 EST 2014

The RSA algorithm was open source, freely distributed, available as
libraries, etc.  It didn't stop it from being tampered with in a manner
that wasn't apparent to the many smart eyes that more than gazed at it.

While I still believe in the concept of SELinux, experience has shown it's
primary author to be not only not trustworthy, but absolutely and
completely suspect of bad intent and deed.  I have become leery of it, but
I still use it on one system.