[TriLUG] Laptop Backpacks...

Danielle Danielle at whitrel.com
Thu Jan 9 10:38:48 EST 2014

On 2014-01-09 09:50, Chris Knowles wrote:

> So, anyone have a bag that fits these requirements that they enjoy?

While I do, I'm not sure it will be your thing:
http://www.amazon.com/dp/asin/B0088XJC1O

That said, I love it. I have had a T420 and a similarly sized Dell
laptop in it at the same time when needing to take both a laptop from my
employer and one from a customer with me. The laptop section is
completely separate and has a padded divider with a hook-and-loop
closure over one side, so both laptops could be placed into it and be
protected from each other as well.

Until the end of last year I frequently used it on my motorcycle for
commuting to work, containing a laptop (an X230 these days,) a change of
clothes, including shoes (often heels, so not particularly compact,) for
work, my two smartphones (a Moto Droid RAZR MAXX and Galaxy SII
Skyrocket each fit into the side pockets,) plus various other small
items and had no issues. The only reason I stopped is that the fabric on
the underside of one strap wore out (which I am repairing) and I obtain
another backpack better designed for motorcycle use (Icon Squad 3.0 for
those interested - it has a better strap system that makes it more
comfortable to use while riding.)

Danielle
Danielle at whitrel.com
http://danielle-white.info/