[TriLUG] have ya'll seen this?

matt at noway2.thruhere.net matt at noway2.thruhere.net
Thu Jan 9 14:00:43 EST 2014

I think this is along the lines of what I was thinking of:
https://www.schneier.com/blog/archives/2012/02/lousy_random_nu.html

Not the Dual_EC, which I understand wasn't adopted in SSH.  I also recall
something about them being involved in and revising random number or key
standards.  This would have been the second time they have done so.  The
first time it was acknowledged that their input improved the standards,
but the second time the changes are now suspect.  Perhaps that was the
Dual-EC?