[TriLUG] Have a project: site redesign

Igor Partola igor at igorpartola.com
Thu Jan 9 14:18:52 EST 2014

I am looking for a designer with HTML/CSS/JavaScript skills to do a site
redesign as a freelance project. If you can create a mockup in PhotoShop,
then create a working WordPress theme out of it, this is for you. Ideally,
I need someone who works as a freelancer, not just moonlighting, but the
primary concern is being available in a timely fashion.

In the long run, there is a stream of projects along these lines, as well
as web application design/UX work.

If you are interested, please contact me off list.

Igor