[TriLUG] [OT] Strange Beep from Back-UPS XS 1200

Chris Merrill chris at webperformance.com
Wed Jan 22 13:49:43 EST 2014

On 1/22/2014 12:31 PM, David Burton wrote:
> BatteriesPlus if money is no object.  But I got my replacement UPS
> batteries a lot cheaper at gruber.com

What do you do with your old batteries? From what I can see, Gruber
does not have a recycling option included in their price. Apples-to-
apples and all that.

chris at webperformance.com                |  http://webperformance.com
919-433-1762                            |  919-845-7601

Web Performance: Website Load Testing Software & Services