[TriLUG] [OT] Strange Beep from Back-UPS XS 1200

Alan Sterger asterger at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 23 12:32:06 EST 2014

This is a timely thread as my Back-UPS ES 650 has started with the
continuous piercing tone.  I pulled all load and it became quiet.  Let
it charge for 4 days in the garage, brought it back into the house and
it starting beeping under load.  I'm headed now to Batteries+ and will
try a new battery.

If a new battery doesn't work, I can return it to Batteries+ for an
immediate refund.  No shipping involved.  That's another benefit within
the cost/benefit analysis.

Alan S.